About Website Optimization Canada
What happens to a website that never gets optimized for search and conversions? It dies!
SEO is more than just an afterthought these days…It is a necessity.
In order for your Website to succeed it must have a strategy, whether it’s to sell a product or service, serve as customer service site, to educate, or all of the above. This strategy should be the main focus on every page or section within the site, as it is crucial to Search Engine Optimization and high rankings on popular search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
SPEAK TO A HUMAN
It doesn’t matter how attractive your website is if no one can find you on the internet!
Search Engine Optimization is more than just an afterthought these days – It is a necessity!
Why Is it So Important to Optimize your Website?
Let’s say that you’ve written a detailed article on a topic that’s important to your target audience. You turn it into a literary masterpiece with tons of anecdotes, examples, and actionable advice. Then you publish it. And you wait for the traffic to pour in. Only it doesn’t.
Why? Because you haven’t optimized it for SEO. People can’t find your masterpiece because you haven’t focused on a good keyword, you don’t have meta tags filled out, you’re not using a semantically correct hierarchy, and there are no incoming links.
Just recently, Google announced its Speed Update. According to the blog post announcement, the update would add mobile speed to the search engine’s list of ranking factors.
What Is Website Optimization?
Website optimization improves user experience, accessibility, search performance, traffic, and conversion rates. Implementing website optimization practices will help determine what currently works and what needs improvement.
The primary purpose of web optimization is to attract more visitors and create a smooth experience for them, encouraging conversions and repeat visits.
Google handles over 1.2 trillion searches every year - and this number is only going up. Website optimization can help you boost the visibility of your existing content.
Improve Your Website's User Experience
Here are some ways to improve your website’s user experience:
- Optimize menus – help users find your key pages easily by adding a straightforward menu on the header and a complete menu on the footer. Use optimization tools such as menu plugins to customize them further.
- Include call-to-action (CTA) buttons – guide visitors to find more information or make purchases using CTA buttons. Their location should be clearly visible and their visual appearance should align with the overall website design.
- Improve the sales funnel – include clear steps to convert website visitors into paying customers. For example, you can add a how-to guide and provide clear transitions between each part of the transaction.
Optimize Content Marketing
Content marketing is a website optimization strategy that helps attract traffic to a site. It is a process that includes planning, creating, and distributing content that educates visitors about your products, services, and industry.
This strategy increases brand awareness, engagement, loyalty, and authority. Around 60% of marketers report that content marketing generates higher demand.
- Social media posts – invite a wider audience from various social media platforms to visit your website. Integrate your website with platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Landing pages – create personalized static web pages. Make sure to create compelling CTAs and include a direct value proposition to create a converting landing page.
- Newsletters – reach out to subscribers regularly and increase brand awareness by providing the latest updates on your product, service, or industry.
- Blogs – inform website visitors on trends related to your product, service, or industry. A blog post should include relevant keywords to attract more potential customers. When you start a blog, remember to update it regularly.
Improve on-Page SEO
On-page SEO is the practice of optimizing web page content for search engines. Improving it will tell search engines that your website answers visitors’ questions. As part of search engine optimization, on-page SEO helps your website rank higher on search engine results pages (SERPs).
Here are some on-page Search Engine Optimization tips:
- Do keyword research – include keywords in titles, headings, alternative text (alt-text), and content. Consider using a broad keyword for some content to increase its reach. On an online store, all product pages should also include the relevant keywords.
- Use header tags – follow the header hierarchy on your web pages.
- Include meta titles and descriptions – write your own meta titles and descriptions for all pages and posts.
Website Optimization Canada
One of the most critical aspects of website success is search engine optimization (SEO). The ultimate goal of SEO is to expand your company’s visibility in organic search results. These efforts drive more visitors to the company’s website, increasing your chances for more conversions which leads to more customers and more
I like to take a personal, one on one approach with every project that I work with. After all, I’m human, just like you. Give me a shot with your web project, I guarantee that you won’t be disappointed! Get Found Today!